25. This website may place and access certain cookies on your computer. Nothing Clothing company LTD has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
26. All cookies used on this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU law.
27. Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop up bar, requesting your consent to set these cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Nothing clothing Company LTD to provide and better experience and service to you. You may if you wish deny consent to the placing of cookies, however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
28. The website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. they include for example cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing.
Analytical/performance They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors are moving around our website. For example ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality Cookies - These are used to recognise you when you wish to return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.(for example your choice of language or region)
29.You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default most browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed. For further details please consult the help menu of your internet browsing software.
30. You can choose to delete cookies at any time, however you may lose information which allows you to access the website more quickly and efficiently, including but not limited to personalisation settings.
31. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up to date and that you consult the help and guidance of your internet provider or developer of your internet browser, if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
32. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the EEA. For example this could occur if the servers are located are located in a country outside of the EEA or one of our service providers is situated outside of the EEA. These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force within the EEA