We take your privacy very seriously here at Nothing and all data that is held by us will be treated with the strictest of confidence!
Nothing clothing Company provides the usage of this website to the general public and adheres to all relevant legislation on webmaster practices. All content unless otherwise stated is fully copyright protected and no imagery or part of this site may be commercially reproduced in any form.
Definition and interpretation
Data - Collectively all information that you submit to Nothing Clothing company LTD via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998.
Cookies - A small text file placed on your computer by this website, when you visit certain parts of the website and when you use certain features of the website. Details of the cookies used are set in the clause below COOKIES.
Nothing Clothing Company LTD - A company incorporated in england and wales with registered number 10 of oak tree, essex IG1 2RE
UK & EU Cookie Law - the privacy and electronic communication ec directive regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and electronic communications(ec directive)(amendment) Regulations 2011.
User or You - any third party that accesses the website and is not either (1) employed by Nothing clothing Company LTD and acting in the course of their employment. (2) Engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Nothing Clothing company LTD and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
Website - the website that you are currently using, nothingclothingcompany.com,co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa
b. References to sub-clauses, clauses,schedules, or appendices are to sub-clauses,clauses,schedules or appendices of this provicy policy.
c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "Including" is understood to mean "including without limitation"
e. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you.
b. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
c. Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers.
d I.p address (automatically collected)
e. Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
Our use of DATA
5. For purposes of the Data protection act 1998, Nothing Clothing Company LTD is the "Data controller"
6. We will retain any Data you submit for Six months
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures, specifically set out in this this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data protection act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below SECURITY
9.Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically Data may be used for the following reasons:
a. Internal record keeping
b. Improvement of our product / services
c. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you.
Third party websites and services
10. Nothing Clothing Company LTD may,from time to time employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal data provided by the users of this website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
14. We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. in the above instances. we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
16. wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
17. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
18. sharing Data with third parties
Functionality of the website
19.To use all features and functions available on the website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own data
21. you have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Nothing clothing Company LTD(where such data is held) We will charge a fee for the administration of this, not to exceed £5.00
22. Data security is of great importance to Nothing Clothing Company LTD, and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this website.
23.If password access is required for certain parts of the website , you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
24. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and done at your own risk. We can insure the security of your Data transmitted to the website.
25. This website may place and access certain cookies on your computer. Nothing Clothing company LTD has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
26. All cookies used on this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU law.
27. Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop up bar, requesting your consent to set these cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Nothing clothing Company LTD to provide and better experience and service to you. You may if you wish deny consent to the placing of cookies, however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
28. The website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. they include for example cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing.
Analytical/performance They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors are moving around our website. For example ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality Cookies - These are used to recognise you when you wish to return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.(for example your choice of language or region)
29.You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default most browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed. For further details please consult the help menu of your internet browsing software.
30. You can choose to delete cookies at any time, however you may lose information which allows you to access the website more quickly and efficiently, including but not limited to personalisation settings.
31. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up to date and that you consult the help and guidance of your internet provider or developer of your internet browser, if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
32. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the EEA. For exmaple this could occur if the servers are located are located in a country outside of the EEA or one of our service providers is situated outside of the EEA. These contries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force within the EEA
36. Unless otherwise agreed. no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Nothing Clothing company LTD by email at [email protected]